Dan Carey has experience that matters:
- Assistant District Attorney
- City Councilor, Finance & Public Safety Committees
- Former Drug Diversion & Treatment Program Director, Northwestern District Attorney’s Office
- Former School Committee Member, Finance Committee
- Graduate of Easthampton High School, Emmanuel College, and Western New England University School of Law
As your State Representative...
Dan will step forward and stand up for:
- Adequate school funding, safety and tolerance in our schools, and relief from crushing student loan debt.
- Improved health care, including affordable medications and increased resources to stem the tide of the ravaging opioid epidemic.
- Environmental issues, conserving open spaces, and creating jobs through innovative sustainable energy initiatives.
- Making sure that Western Mass gets its fair share to repair our roads and bridges, and making commuter rail expansion to Western Mass a reality.